Man, these weeks are just flying by. What a year, amirite? Imagine talking to your kids or grandkids about 2020 — the year everything in the world seemed to just stop. It has truly been a bizarre experience.
Speaking of bizarre, suddenly you couch potatoes are clamoring for Yellowstone ! I’m so proud. The first season snuck its way on the list a few weeks ago, and now the Top 5 consist of all three seasons. Remarkable what good word of mouth will do for a flick/show/series, eh? Season 3 takes the top spot from The Invisible Man , which endured a long road to the top, but must settle for fifth place this week.
Surprisingly, Trolls World Tour made a huge splash at No. 2. The DreamWorks animated flick has amassed quite the audience since its digital release way back on April 10.
Otherwise, the list remains fairly intact from last week give or take a few titles. Despite the additions of Yellowstone , friggin’ Harry Potter refuses to avada kedavra*. In fact, it has wingardium leviosaed* its way around the Top 20 for nearly a month. Again, no issue here, the series is great. But there are literally millions of films for you to watch, people? Let’s get some variety going here!
1. Yellowstone: S3 (Paramount)
2. Trolls World Tour (Universal)
3. Yellowstone: S1 (Paramount)
4. Yellowstone: S2 (Paramount)
5. The Invisible Man (Universal, 2020)
6. Sonic the Hedgehog (Paramount)
7. The Hunt (Universal)
8. Jumanji: The Next Level (Sony)
9. Bad Boys for Life (Sony)
10. Birds of Prey: Harley Quinn (WB)
11. 1917 (Universal)
12. The Call of the Wild (Disney, 2020)
13. Bloodshot (Sony, 2020)
14. The Gentlemen (STX/Universal, 2019)
15. Spies in Disguise (Fox)
16. Onward (Disney)
17. Fantasy Island (Sony, 2020)
18. Dolittle (Universal)
19. Harry Potter (WB, Complete 8-film Collection)
20. Star Wars: Episode IX – Skywalker (Disney)
*I realize these are not actual Harry Potter sayings, but spells. So, please, don’t obliviate my brain.
Source : Comingsoon